Thursday, July 24, 2008

And The Winner Is......

My friend Amy, from Vegas, has awarded me with the Smile Award! I feel so very lucky. Here we go.....READ CAREFULLY!!!

Here is the criteria:

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

So now I have to choose just 5 of my dear friends blogs, and since I am so popular, I can unfortunately not choose all of you. So sorry!!! I do love reading blogs, and I am quite addicted, so this won't be easy.
And here is my TOP 5.....

1. My eldest sister Sarah. She is a great mom, always letting her kids go play with friends, and letting all the wild children come to her house. She is fun for me to chat with, and very hilarious!
2. Mir..... you are a great friend. And I love to just chill, and bloggy with you!
3. Eliza.....Girl you kill me! And I will be calling you when I have 4 boys and need advice!
4. Mandi......You are a great friend, and such a wonderful person. I am glad that we found each other again. (her blog is private so I won't link it)
5. And Meggie... I love you, you are not the absolute best blogger, but for how busy you are, you do good. But I have to say you are the best Aunt!

Those are my 5, I wish I could have more, but I am following the rules. Thanks Amy for putting me to work!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, it's Tara Maxfield. Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog. I've stalked you before too so don't worry!

At first, I really wanted another boy and when I saw your blog and how cute all your boys were it just confirmed it for me. I wanted to be a mother to all boys...I just love them! But I have to admit now, I am really happy with my little Abbie!

Amy C. said...

Yay for #4!!! We'll keep our fingers crossed for a girl!!

Richins Family said...

I just hope that maybe I would make it in your top 10. How rude! Jk. I love ya anyway! By the way, have you read my blog, I answered to your tag. You should be nicer to me. haha

Asia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Shut the H#&* Up!!!!! This is a wonderful family with the last name "WHITE"!!!! Get over yourself and go spread cheer somewhere that it needs to be spread!!!!!! No one has ever, or will ever, thought that this family has one ounce of racism in it! These are some of the most accepting people that anyone has ever met.

GET FREAKING REAL!!!!!

Asia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Saying that someones blogger ID was a "silly mistake" is a condescending remark made to make someone feel bigger than the person it was left for. Then stating that racism "is a terrible degenerator of the human spirit and human race" is an insult in itself. It's as if you are insinuating that that person isn't aware of that.

You should really just keep your negative comments to yourself, or at least to people you know!

Unknown said...

Hi Kac. Thanx for thinking of me. That serioulsy means a lot. I'm a little out of the loop cuz I've been out of town. What happened?