Nice job carving the pumpkins. We need to get on the ball and get some of our own. We are such fun haters. Oh and I have been using a humidifier but it hasn't done a whole lot. I finally got some salene soulution and that has worked wonders. Hopefully she is on the mend.
9 comments:
Ohhh so cute! Great pictures! I'm here...haven't had anything much to post about. Just been doing lots of pictures. I might post some.
Very cute pictures. I guess I need to go get some pumpkins...but this year I have been motivated to do that yet...
The pictures turned out so cute! The kids had so much fun. Thanks for helping so much. I can't wait to see the pics of my kids.
Very cute! Cam looks just like his pumpkin.
Nice job carving the pumpkins. We need to get on the ball and get some of our own. We are such fun haters. Oh and I have been using a humidifier but it hasn't done a whole lot. I finally got some salene soulution and that has worked wonders. Hopefully she is on the mend.
Cute! I love pumpkin carving time! I did some pumpkin stuff with my students since I can't do it with my own kids.
WoW! what the artist you are... I know you carved those and are giving the credit to the boys. Way to go supermom! I told you you can do it all.
Love your kids, love the pumpkins, LOVE the fabric in your previous post! Perfect!
What are you talking about? I don't hate you.
Post a Comment