
Yes we are still wondering. We went today and I was very calm and ready to hear even the "boy" word. But we tried so hard to take a peek, but it is still too early, and the baby was all over the place. The legs were open, shut them, open, shut them, and so forth. But the heart beat was super strong, and the baby looks great. Which is nice to know, seeing as how I can't feel it moving yet, and I am out of the totally crumby stage. So as for now we go back on the 30th to take another peek. So keep sending those prayers up for me, I am gonna need them.
10 comments:
HEE HEE HEE!
I'm laughing because you have to wait another 3 weeks!
I am not laughing, I was holding my breath all morning. I am sorry you didn't find out.
Thanks Amy! But you know siblings just want you to miserable as long as possible.
Thanks Sarah, for the love and support!
I'm so sorry. I'm stil praying for you that's for sure.
I'm so excited for the news. Can't wait. I'm sure you can't either.
Kacey!!! I can't believe it, I didn't know what time your appointment was but I was keeping good thoughts and guess what? I even wore pink today!! But, really I am so glad that the baby is healthy and glad that the heart beat is strong! I can't wait to see if he/she is cooperative in a few more weeks!
Oh Kac. I can not believe that you did not find out. Now you have to wait clear until the end of the month. That really stinks. I'm sorry. But it sounds like it's healthy. That's good. I'll keep praying for you.
Hey I love your new background!
I think everyone should wear pink on Oct. 30th!
hi kacey, i don't even know where i have been all your bloggy life but have no fear, we can be best blog buddies now! thanks for the birthday love for steve, he appreciated your message. he decided about a week and a half ago that our blog is cool and thus looked at it for the first time. oh men. p.s.love the halloween-ness on the blog now. also, dang for not finding out about the baby. can't wait until you do!
Post a Comment