Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This just made my day....

I am not even joking with you right now.....McKay just walked up to me and handed me something.
I said "What is it?"
He said "Mommy here."
I took it and yeah it was POOP!
First off why was there poo on my floor? And second why did he hand it to me?
That is something I never thought to experience in my life as a mother. I knew I would have to wipe numerous amounts of butts, clean pee, which missed the water, off the toilet. But NEVER did I think that my child would ever hand me a ball of poop! So freaking gross!!!
Us mothers go through so much, and never were we told we would have to do all these lovely things. We need a raise!!!!!

12 comments:

The Ruesch Fam said...

Way to go McKay! I new it would happen to you eventually. He probably heard you gross out when Liv did the same thing Last week. Ha ha ha! You know I wish I had put him up to it.

Amy C. said...

I really hope you get that girl...they don't usually hand you a ball of poop! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

OMH! that is gross, What did you do? I would have freaked out! I guess after three boys you learn to handle things like that differently. I love Josie's hair cut, I think it's perfect for her. Thank you, and good luck tomorrow

Becca said...

I'm sorry, that was so funny. I'm sure I wouldn't think so if it was my kid giving it to me though. But what on earth was he doing with it? Kids are funny. You have to remind him of this when he's older.

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Ok... that is gross! I just wanted to say thank you for my ADORABLE new hair cut! I really do love it, I can style it myself and actually make it look cute (I am usually somewhat challenged that way). Hope the baby is getting better with that lovely croup... I posted pics of the hair on my blog if you want to check out my handy-work. :) Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

A ball of poop? Wow! Sometimes when I read friends blogs that have kids and hear the stories they tell like this one, it makes me think twice about wanting kids. But your kids are so cute I bet you can't get to mad at them?!

April Leydsman Mason said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I really don't know what I would do if my kid did that to me. You really do need a raise.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your bummer morning! I am going to come visit later when Josie wakes up.

The Praters said...

Amen to the raise! Sorry about the poop. Maybe it was dog poop....nevermind thats not any better.

Martin Family said...

Suddenly, my day seems to be going so much better. At least I have not been handed poop. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. Where is the picture (only teasing,we don't need a visual)

Sarah said...

At least he handed it to you!!! It could have been made into artwork or something.

Remember when Campbell was little and scooted his poopy butt all over my house?! You gotta love #3!

Toddlers are a party, I'm just re-entering that zone!

Unknown said...

So that it disgusting. Oh my gosh! I don't think girls do that. Haha. But try dealing with poop of other peoples children. That is a blast! Haha. I could tell you some great stories. :)