Monday, October 6, 2008

8 Things....

I know Mier, finally! Sorry I have been a little busy! Well here you go, nothing special, just me on a Sunday.

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Greys
2. Private Practice
3. Super Nanny
4. Regis & Kelly
5. Cold Case
6. The Unit
7. Two & a Half Men
8. Old Christine

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Samurai 21
2. PF Changs
3. Claim Jumper
4. Durangos
5. The Olive Garden
6. Baja Fresh
7. Red Robin
8. Cappriotis

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Made tons of Pajamas
2. Tried to watch Conference
3. Drank Cherry Coke
4. Did tons of laundry
5. Ate Yummy Chili
6. Yelled at my kids x 50
7. Did conference packets
8. Watched A movie with Mom

8 things to look forward to...
1. My ultrasound (2 days)
2. Sewing for the baby
3. Halloween
4. Sarah coming down
5. Meghan's baby
6. The weekend (is it to early)
7. Fall
8. Christmas

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Leaves changing color
2. Decorations
3. Soup
4. Pumpkin Pie
5. Pumpkin everything
6. Cooler weather
7. Costumes
8. Carmel Apples

8 things on my wish list...
1. A GIRL!!!!!!
2. My house to stay clean
3. Healthy kids
4. Curtains
5. A new wardrobe
6. A chef!!!
7. A maid!!!
8. The baby to just be healthy (no matter what)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last wish! That is all that matters, and the gender is a bonus. But I told I have a feeling in my gut...we'll see. I will be crossing my fingers! Sorry about your weekend, at least we have each other, "desparate housewives" together baby!

Heather!!! said...

Good luck Kacey on Wednesday! I really want to know before I get back! Is your appointment in the morning or afternoon? We are leaving at 5 am...but my phone always works! :)

Heather!!! said...

Hey...I am on your top 10 now!!!

Richins Family said...

I love your lists. Thanks for letting us come and visit! Bridger had a blast. I am so glad it is cooling down, now we can hang out outside more! Can't wait until Wed! I will be wearing pink. I will wear my pink pj's for you to bed the night before! I am glad Heather is on your top 10 now. But it will take her a while to get up to where I am so I'm reallynot worried about my status. I worked dang hard to get where I am! :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER NANNY on friday is showcasing a deaf family. which is my major by the way... so yeah! WATCH IT!!! :D

Unknown said...

2 days! Yay! I'm praying it will be a girl! And did I read right? Is Meghan having a baby??

Unknown said...

PS We really do like all the same foods and shows. It's great!

Debi Jo said...

Healthy baby-10 fingers-10 toes-and as cute as the others. You have some great boys, honey. I wouldn't trade them for anything. BUT> I hope and pray for a little girl for you too. Just think--she could be a little screamer like Abbie. WHAT A SET OF LUNGS!!!!