Monday, October 27, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

We decided, early Sat. morning, that we would go down to Vegas to visit the White side, and it turned out to be a ton of fun. Diane ended up planning a huge Halloween party for all the grand kids. It was great. Thanks Di & Chris, you are great!

These are all the big kids pumpkins. The last two are my boys, Cams is the one with the very large nose, and Mase's has a very crooked smile. All the kids drew on their own faces, and the grown ups cut them for them.
Muk carried around this umbrella all night.

Cam has some serious nice teeth don't you think?

All Mase is missing is his helmet, and the short bus!



OOPS I just erased Mase!
We love going to Vegas, because we LOVE Slurpees!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Cute Boys! When do you find out what your having? FYI: sometimes I erase to picture accidentally too, Do you have a mac, if yes on the top bar under edit you can click undo and the picture might come back. Or I guess you could just go and upload it again. But try the undo button it's quicker!

Heather!!! said...

I am counting down for you! 2 more days right?!? It is weird that they don't have slurpees here in St George. My kids love to go to Maverik after soccer games and get their icees!

Beth Olsen said...

Hey Kac, you're boys are to die for! So flipping cute! I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Chalmers (sp?) I am excited!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! i am glad you had a good time. The pumpkins are awesome, your kids are lucky they have carved alot of pumpkins... we MIGHT carve one!

Anonymous said...

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT!! Hahah im sure your more excited then me.. but i am putting in my wishes for a girl! You need one! :D You were in vegas and didnt even CALL! geez la weez! next time you should call! :D

Miriam H said...

You guys have really gotten me in the mood for some pumpkin carvin! Happy Halloween!!!

Richins Family said...

Very fun. I miss being around my family at this time of year. My mom is so fun when it comes to Halloween. We would always do fun things with my family. I am a crappy mom. I don't even have pumkins or decorations out this year.

Unknown said...

Love the teeth!

Anonymous said...

All I know is that Mckay is so cute I can barley stand it! He is for sure going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up!

Anonymous said...

All I know is that Mckay is so cute I can barley stand it! He is for sure going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up!

The Ruesch Fam said...

Oh my GOSH! I love those boys! They are so cute I can hardly stand it. They are so lucky to have two great sets of grandparents so they get to do the whole pumpkin carving thing TWICE. So much fun!