Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanks alot Meg!!!

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can clap with one hand, yeah it is weird but I can do it!
2. I never took a foreign language in high school, so I don't speak a lick of anything but English.
3. Chris is my number 5. I had only kissed 4 guys other than Chris, and all were after high school.
4. This one is embarrassing, but I was snuggling with this guy once and after we were done we realized we were cousins. Yeah GROSS!!!
5. I was asked by a car full of guys, while cruisin' the Blvd., to show them my boobs! And no I didn't show them.
6. I love make diaper bags. I will make them out of anything, jeans and sweaters are my fave.
7. I always said I was gonna marry some 6 ft. something guy, because I wanted to make sure that he was taller than me. Technically, Chris is taller, but I still hate wearing heels, or tall shoes, because I think I am going to tower over him.
I tag..... Mier, Amy Pratt, Ang, Erin, Mandy, Shelby, & Amy Chapin

7 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the tag Kac! Your 7 things crack me up! Your cousin??? I was laughing at every one of them! And I have got to see you clap with one hand! Did you read the comment I wrote about you on Amy's blog? There is one more thing I can add to the list of things Kacey can do! Clap with one hand! Amazing!!! lol

McLeod Clan said...

See Kacey!!! I told you people would enjoy to read this. It's always fun to read random things about the people that you know. you're welcome!!

Anonymous said...

You always said you would make me one of those sweater bags after you saw Josie's room. Well, you've seen it now, so get to work! :)

Eliza said...

You are a liar! You speak Gump and Nell, may may jiggabay!

Richins Family said...

GREAT NOW I HAVE TO THINK!!!!!

Miriam H said...

I'm still thinking of wierd stuff about myself you know stuff no one knows....Its not that easy. I'm not that wierd. ;)

Anonymous said...

time for an update eh????