Monday, March 10, 2008

Seven facts about me!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1. I love to sew, do crafts, and anything else that requires a little creativity. It relaxes me, and it also helps me not freak out at the kids so much.

2. I love to eat. Mostly junk food, chocolate especially.

3. Cherry Coke runs through my blood. I truly love the stuff. I usually don't go a day without it.

4. I love to read funny stories to my kids. I love to hear their little laughs when the think something really dumb, is funny.

5. I love to turn the music up very loud and just rock-out. I want my kids to love to dance even if they aren't good at it (as I am not good at it, but it truly is FUN)

6. I love to just hang out, with family, friends, and just chill.

7. I cook, a-lot! I love it, I rarely use recipes, but I love to feed other people. I also Love to just do hair, and make someone else feel Smokin HOT!!!!

I tag Kori, Ann, Amy, and whoever else wants to join in!

2 comments:

Alli Easley said...

KACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Alli! How the heck did you find me? Girl, I was just thinking about you...we need to chat. Hit me up on my email at alli(dot)easley(at)gmail(dot)com ...

Sorry about all the (dot)s, I'm trying to avoide spambots!

♥!!!

Alli Easley said...

Also, Del Taco has the best Cherry Coke in the whole world. The end.