Friday, February 29, 2008

My First Tag!!!

About My Man

1-What is his name? Mark Christopher White Jr.
2-How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years, seven in August
3-How long did you date? Three months, the first time we talked was Ann & Brian's reception.
4-Who eats more sweets? No doubt its me. He would rather eat more spaghetti
5-Who said I love you first? Chris, I was kinda freaked out.
6-Who is taller? He is, unless I wear tall shoes
7-Who can sing better? He does, I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!!
8-Who is smarter? Chris. I am OK with kindergarten, but he will have to do the rest of the homework! SAD HUH?
9-Who does the laundry? Me, his job is to fold the socks.
10-Who pays the bills? He does.
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris, It depends on if I am pregnant or not. When I am we switch, for some reason.
12-Who cooks dinner? I do, I won't eat his food.
13-Who drives? Chris, unless he just got off work and we are traveling. ( That shift is almost over, HOORAY)
14-Who is more stubborn? I hate to admit it, but he is. No just playing, it depends on the situation. Usually me.
15-Who kissed who first? He kissed me, I had a plan to not kiss him until my friend who I liked came down to visit me, needless to say I didn't make it.
16-Who asked who out first? He did.
17-Who proposed?Definitely him.
18-Who wears the pants? We share to same pair, they are just a little big on me.
Here's another tag.One word answers only.
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your hair? boring
3. Work? some
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite thing? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? cherry coke
8. Your dream car? Yukon
9. The room you're in? family
10. Your fears? kidnapping
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? settled
12. Who did you hang out with last night? family
13. What you're not good at? singing
14. Muffin? chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? daughter
16. Where you grew up? Vegas
17. Last thing you did? clean
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. What aren't you wearing? shoes
20. Your pet? HUGE!
21. Your computer? hubby's
22. Your life? busy
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing? summer
25. What are you thinking about right now? answers
26. Your car/truck? dirty
27. Your summer? soon
28. Your relationship status? happy
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? Sunday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. School? OVER!!!!
33. Least favorite weather? freezing
34. Soup? potato
35. Movie? chick-flick
I tag all who read this!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What in the heck...HELLO old friend! I wish I found you along time ago. Happy to see the family and I love Chris' Halloween costume. I have never been tagged, but I hate it now.

Anonymous said...

Hey chick!! Way cute blog!! It was good to see you at the fabulous wedding! I know Preston misses you guys a lot!!

Lynt said...

I tagged you. You can find out more by going to my blog and reading my post, "Game for Jess."

Eliza said...

is this kacey adams!!!