Thursday, February 21, 2008

TuTu CRAZY!!!


Kori this one is for you! This is one of my tutu's I have made, this one I made for a 13 year old girl. It doesn't have the flower on it but it turned out super cute, definitely one of my favorites. I will make sure to post a picture of my nieces at the wedding!

4 comments:

Lynt said...

I just got your comment. Thanks~ you're the best! Thanks for remembering all the fun we had! I'll never forget when we got rocks thrown at us at the Ahlstrom's!!!

By the way... I can totally attest to the quick, hard, head over heels fall of Kacey for Chris! I've known Kacey forever, and I've known Chris even longer! They are a match made in Heaven! They remind me of Redge and me. Kacey is bonkers, and Chris is calm & crazy only for Kacey.

I remember when they met, and Kacey would bring Chris over to our home. Chris was so cute with our kids! I just kept looking back and forth between Kacey and Chris (in complete bafflement)thinking, "Tamzey and Juj's baby brother? Tamzey and Juju's baby brother?"

I was at their wedding, and it was beautfiul! Just perfect. I remember Kacey describing Chris as her, "Hero and prince." They love each other. They fight for each other. They make miracles happen for one another. What else do you need? What else is there?

Love you Tamzey~

~Lyndee

Love you!

Kori C said...

LOVE IT! That is super cute, Kacey! I can't wait to see the wedding ones! Thanks for posting it just for me!

Ann said...

Thanks for your comment! What a fun surprise!! I'm so excited for Meg's wedding. I am so happy for her and it will be so fun to see your family again! I think the last time I saw them was at YOUR wedding! Your boys are darling--they are each a perfect mix of you and Chris! Glad you guys are doing well!
Annie

Alli Easley said...

Um, I need a few of those to keep for my business. Email me so we can talk about how I get some or make my own, k? Lova ya!