Kinda blurry but this is Mason on crazy hair day! Well we actually got mixed up a little, and shaved him the week before just a two inch strip down the middle, and then we found out that crazy hair day was the next week so we left it, even for church. So to mix it up a little I shaved straigt down the middle and I used silver gel on one and gold gel on the other. My mom said "He looks like a little devil." Mason begged me to keep it like that and I refused, I think it is not church appropriate. So now he is just buzzed. I made the Mom goof of all time though. But it was fun, and very crazy!!!!Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The hairdresser's son!
Kinda blurry but this is Mason on crazy hair day! Well we actually got mixed up a little, and shaved him the week before just a two inch strip down the middle, and then we found out that crazy hair day was the next week so we left it, even for church. So to mix it up a little I shaved straigt down the middle and I used silver gel on one and gold gel on the other. My mom said "He looks like a little devil." Mason begged me to keep it like that and I refused, I think it is not church appropriate. So now he is just buzzed. I made the Mom goof of all time though. But it was fun, and very crazy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment