Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

Well as January has come to an end and we are all still well, I am thankful for insurance. It is so nice to just go and visit the dentist, or any other kind of doctor and not have to worry about thousands of dollars in bills.
All of our heath is good and Chris is working his butt off. He was just called into the young mens program, as the Second counselor, and the scout master. His first call of duty was the Klondike derby, yeah snow camp. I personally think that the whole thing is stupid, sleeping in the snow?!?! He had fun and is still alive. I on the other hand just barely survived the single mother part of it all. The three boys are just super active and and wake up way to early at grandmas house, yeah five o'clock is way to early. All I know is good thing they are cute, or else......
I am not to good at the blogging thing, but hey I am getting at least one a month. I promise I will continue to get better.

No comments: