We went to Kohl's the other day to find me a new outfit for Mikey and Bridgett's wedding and there was this young girl walking around the store with a bikini on. Don't ask me why she was wearing it all around the store, but she was. I guess she was trying them on and was showing her mom in different departments or something, I am not so sure. Well Camden said "Hey mom, why is that girl wearing naked clothes?" He was totally serious, I guess he thought it was just bra and panties, but he could not believe it. I just thought that he was was so cute how serious he was and how they were "Naked Clothes".
3 comments:
That is to funny about the "naked clothes" and your background is really cute!
ok, that makes me laugh! I would be disturbed too!!!
Naked clothes - that's hilarious! Seriously though, what's wrong with people? Parading around the store in your bikini? People are very strange!
Post a Comment