Friday, March 21, 2008

I am Reading....Don't be so shocked!!!!


Okay, here is the scoop. We all know that I do not read, I actually hate it. But my mother-in-law gave me this book to read to the boys, and we are loving it. They are shorter than Harry Potter, and Eragon, so I think that is what I like. But Mason is totally intrigued with them. We cant wait to read all five. He also can't wait to go see the movie, my sister Sarah said the movie is Super-Fantastic. So there I am actually referring a book to read, with your children. I hope you like them, as we are.

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

I'm so proud of my Kacey!! You're getting to be so grown up!! :o) Actually, it's really fun to read to the kids. We've gotten really into the Junie B. Jones series which is hilarious - maybe a little too girlie for your house though. We also saw the Spiderwick movie and it was a good one! Enjoy your reading!

Miriam H said...

I didn't know that you could read? Good to know. Hey let us borrow when your done.

Eliza said...

I just saw the movie tonight. Now I want to read the books.