Okay, not the best pictures, but here are the three Spring colors boys. (the sun was super bright) I have to give my disclaimer. Chris, bless his heart, helps a ton on Sunday. And that is why Mason's socks do not match, yes they are red with a blue shirt, and no I do not understand. And yes Cam does have socks on with his sandals, and no we have not lived in Utah for that long. I believe McKay's socks were navy, yeah his shirt was orange. My husband is great, and I love the effort.
We had a great day of family and fun. We had dinner at my mom and dad's, along with Jaime's family and also my cousin Denise and her family stopped by. Chris, and Kelly had a little egg hunt for the kids, and we stuffed them with candy. The Bunny brought my big boys NERF dart guns and He brought McKay one of the old fashioned pop-up toys. We all had a great day filled with church, lots of fun, chocolate, and a ton of Mom food. Chris even saddled up the Bubba, and took the kids around the coral for a little ride. Nothin' better!
No comments:
Post a Comment