Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Spring Break
Okay so our spring break started last Friday, which was okay because we were gonna miss school for Meghan's wedding anyway. Well it is now Wednesday, and I am wishing school had started up on Tues. again. Am I a horrid mother or what? I can get nothing accomplished, with all three kids home. And my nerves are shot! Del Taco does not make enough cherry coke to keep me happy, and plus my husband is embarrassed enough that I go there everyday for 99 cent refills. Well I thought I would share my most horrid mother of the year topic with you. Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
K dude you need more pictures of your beauties on this blog! When are we doing pictures???
Mier
You crack me up! Thanks for taking me back with some "Ice Ice Baby!" Where are the wedding pics? I can't wait to see 'em!
I don't think it's possible to be a Mom and not feel completely tired of your kids at one time or another! Our spring break is next week so check my blog about wed. or thurs. and see if I post something very similiar!!
does megan or sarah have a blog??? I need to call her for her special day tomorrow anyway.
Post a Comment