Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 5.....Puerto Vallarta

This was my favorite stop. I thought it was much prettier than Cabo. I loved the rich green rainforest's, and the big beautiful flowers. There were huge avocado trees and vanilla bean bushes everywhere you went. I loved it! I even told Chris that I would move there if I had a huge house in the middle of the rain forest and a maid to clean it. He wasn't falling for it. Oh well it was worth a shot.
When we got to port we decided to find a zip line to go on, and it didn't disappoint. We had a great time. I was a little afraid, okay a lot afraid, but it was beautiful and I am glad we did it.
 Don't we look great? All ready to go on our little adventure.
 The river right off the restaurant, that Chris had fun jumping in to.
 Just beautiful!


 Chris on the bus. He was loving this part of the trip. This is right after our bus driver hit a guy. Yeah that's right he HIT a guy! Nobody even flinched, they just laughed and kept on doing their thing. I was dying!

Our ship at night. So beautiful!
We really had a great day, it was full of adventure and excitement. We chatted with the boys again this day, and once again they didn't care about us being gone, they were having a great day with Grandma.

No comments: