Man were we busy. I think I used my sewing machine more this last month than I have in the last 9 years.
Here are our projects.
Monster pocket pillows, and cube pillows for all the boys.
A jean quilt for Christopher.
Popsicle stick puzzles for church, along with some other keep you quiet during church things.
My wonderful, and large picture frame Chris made me.
Monster pocket pillows for the White cousins.
Nana and Papa's quilt
Grandma's dog blanket for her car
AND THE WINNER IS..........
The boys clubhouse!
This is what they saw when they walked downstairs. The arrows led to the back door and this is what they saw. A GIANT clubhouse that Chris built.
We didn't quite finish it before transporting it home so we have spent the last few days putting some finishing touches on it.
The boys are loving it! Still some things to add, but it is looking great.
1 comment:
Your sewing skills never cease to amaze me! I love those Monster Pillows!!! Too cute! And oh my heavens what a handy/talented man you have!Not only can he rock primary chorister calling but he can build super awesome clubhouses??? What lucky boys!
Post a Comment