We spent Thanksgiving day with mom this year. It was just a small get together this year just us, mom, and Jaime and the kids, but yet we had enough food to feed a family of 50. It was all amazing and we all left extremely full.
Mom with her beautiful and delightful bird.
Chris and Mom cutting up the meat so we could get our grub on.
If there is one thing I have learned in the last 2 years, it is even though there is so much crap going on all the time, there are always more blessings.
I am so grateful for all my blessings. I have four wonderful children, a loving husband, extended family who loves me, wonderful friends, the gospel, the knowledge of the plan of salvation, a prophet to lead and guide us, a job I love, a roof over my head, talents, the ability to use every part of my body, great health, and everyday to make more and more memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment