Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Halloween

What a unique bunch of kids! I love how they each loved their costumes.
 Mason had his heart set upon being an orange M&M and that is what he got. Granted it was one of the easiest costumes to sew, but it was my most odd request.
 McKay changed his mind about 6 times and finally settled on the cowboy, which I was okay with since all I had to do was buy the hat and make a new vest. SOLD!
 Camden decided on the football player, and I was okay with that too.
And Morgie.....well he wanted to be a princess. when I explained to him that only girls were princess' he had his heart on being a froggie prince. And he was the cutest frog prince I had ever seen. Everyone would look at him and smile, and he would say "They like my froggie prince!"
The next day someone told him he was cute, and his reaction was "She see me my froggie prince?" Man he is funny!
 For trick or treating I decided to go around with the family again, but this year we went in style. It was great, and even better that my feet didn't hurt afterward!


No comments: