Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 3 & 4.........Cabo

We were so excited to port in Cabo, that we sat out and watched as we pulled in. We didnt buy and tours or anything and figured we would just see what we could find when we got off the ship, little did we know that we would be bombarded with "salesmen".
 In front of Lovers beach.
 The whole time we walked around we had everyone telling us they would give us the LA discount.

 We decided to go parasailing, and we really enjoyed it. I wont lie, I was a bit nervous too, I am sure you can't tell. We walked all through town looking for gifts for the boys, and sightseeing. We ate a very expensive lunch (Note to self: Go eat back on the ship where the food if free) We also called the boys for the first time, and found out they were alive and well and didn't miss us at all.
Day 2

We walked all through town and down to the beach hoping to find surfing for Chris, and a quick way to Wal Mart to find Diet Dr Pepper. Well we didnt find surfing or a quick route to the store, but we did find a resort that didn't have any security. We took a trip to the restroom and then a dip in their infinity pool that overlooked the ocean. It was beautiful! I was a tidge nervous, and then I got really freaked out when we noticed everyone else had red wristbands, we then high tailed it out of there and found a taxi to Wal Mart.
Chris relived some mission memories while in Mexico too. He was thrilled to ride some buses and walk down some, in my opinion, sketchy alleys.
Cabo was great, very hot and extremely humid, but very fun and a great experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Makes me want to go on anonther cruise...best vacation ever!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my heck! Loved the pictures! and I was dying laughing to read you guys snuck into a resort. love it! :)