We had an awesome time at Disneyland. It was great because the boys are at a great age to enjoy all of it. The atmosphere is the most amazing thing in the world. All of the detail that goes in to every little thing is crazy. Camden had his 6th birthday while we were there and got a birthday button so he was told all day long from every Disneyland employee that saw him happy birthday. It was a fun thing for him, and my little ham loved all the attention.
Chris got the three big boys to ride just about anything they were tall enough for. I have a feeling that when Morgan is old enough I will have to go on them too, because I won't have any reason to stay down and wait for them. Oh well, as long as they have fun.
Mason went on California Screamin with Chris and was so angry when he got off. He said he hated it, but the next day he was begging to go back on it againCamden wasn't a huge fan of any of the big rides. He screamed the whole time that he wanted to get off. Of all the kids I thought that he would be my one who loved them, because he is usually my daredevil, but that is definitely the case.
McKay couldn't make up his mind, he said he didn't like them but then would jump at the chance to go on them again.
And Morgan loved everything but the lines. He couldn't stand to just stand still, the only way we could get him to just be good was to let him play with Chris' hat.
The Trip was a giant success. We had a great time. I can't wait to go back in a couple years.
2 comments:
How fun! I love that place. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
So very jealous. :P
Post a Comment