This past week I took the boys up to Salt Lake to hang out with Sarah and the kids for a week. I had battled with my decision to go for about three weeks, even though I had the trip planned for a while, I didn't know if I should take it on all alone. But I did and I am so glad I did.
I don't get to spend much one on one time with Sarah, so it was pretty fun. The boys were great on the way up, I think they were just so excited to see the kids that they didn't want to ruin it. We only had to make a couple stops and I think that was my favorite part.
We had a few fun days of playing outside, doing hair, playing video games, going to the rec center, and eating lots of yummy treats. BUT we also had the air conditioner break, and the pipe in the backyard break and flood the garage. I kinda felt I was bad luck, OOPS, sorry!!!!
The trip on the way home wasn't as great as the way there. The fought a ton, and we stopped a LOT! But we were so glad to be home to our daddy, we sure did miss him.
I love my sister so much, and it is really nice that our kids get along pretty well, it could have been a lot worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment