Monday, May 24, 2010

Chris.....

You write so many nice things about me that I thought I should do the same.
I love you! You are so good to me. Tonight you brought home dinner for me since I ran out of energy cleaning the house, and that means a ton. You also started playing softball tonight. I am so happy you are doing this for yourself, you deserve it. Even when I complain about having a horrid night, please know I am so happy you are doing something for you. You let me have bunco, and I am so thankful for that also.
Thanks for all the little things, and for the big things too. You are too good for me, and most days I don't deserve you. But I love you and I thank you for putting up with my crap!
Love,
Kacey

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

We ran into Chris at softball (he was coming as we were leaving)--had no idea he played! Hope he loves it as much as Aaron does! =)