.jpg)
I have some major catching up to do on here, it is actually quite sad, but I am ready to get down to business.
On the last day of school this year I decided to try to be fun and make it a celebration. So when the boys got home, well just Mason because Cam had already been out for a day, I had an ice cream sundae bar, with all the toppings, and some water guns out waiting.
We ate our treats and then headed outside for some water fun. I thought about inviting friends, but I am a little high strung and I thought it was a safer bet to just have my kids. I think they enjoyed themselves, next year I might switch it up a bit.
After Chris got home we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then hit up the Road Runners game. Mason caught a foul ball (well he actually was given it by a family friend) but none the less the others were very jealous.It was a great day to start all the craziness of the summer.
2 comments:
Cute idea!
You're such a good mom. I bet your boys really loved that! What a great start to summer. :)
Post a Comment