Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Its Tuesday....

...and so I thought in all my ungratefulness I should list what I am grateful for. I have been wallowing in all my self pity since my Mother's day didn't go my way (Chris got a kidney stone), and I need to STOP!!!! So here it goes.
-I am so blessed to have such a hardworking hubby. He does anything for me and he humbles me.
-I have four healthy children. Even with the ear infections, diarrhea, and vomiting we have had lately they are very healthy, they just get it from others who aren't. ;)
-I have a skill, which I love! I love to help others feel good about themselves even when I don't.
-We have a house, food, and we are so blessed to have a job, as crappy as it is, we have it and some aren't so lucky.
-My kids have two of the very best teachers at the school, and for that I send all my praises. I have no desire to EVER be a teacher. I don't want to deal with others bratty kids. I just think that those who are qualified, and capable, should take care of mine.
And the list goes on and on.
Okay so no more pity parties, Tuesdays will suck for the next 17 months so I had better buck up and just deal with it!

No comments: