Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Little White Update...

We have been incredibly busy around our neck of the woods and things are great. So I thought I should update, NOT on a Tuesday so we can see positive Kacey instead of mean horrible and ornery Kacey.
-Chris- Has been in the primary for the last 8 months or more and was loving teaching the 11 yr old boys. I think he loves sharing time the best, because he really enjoys primary songs. Well today that turned into a little more, today he was called as the Primary Chorister. We have been trying to rack our brains as to a new, more manly, name for that so if you have any suggestions we would greatly appreciate it.
He has been doing realy well at school and is really enjoying it. Work is going well, still not his favorite but he is tolerating it well. He is just awesome!
-Me- Just busy with the kids. I also have been going up and helping Mom with her house once a week. I am so glad I can pay her back for all the help she has given me over the years after having babies. Plus school is about out so I will just get busier.
I have made a new goal for myself, after much self pity and disgust, I have concluded to get in shape. I am tired of being unhappy with myself that I figured I should do something about it. I plan to go to the gym Monday thru Friday until June 2nd to get in shape. I WILL NOT BE UNHAPPY ANYMORE!!! So there it is, now I am accountable and I must do it!
-Mase- Is just about finished with baseball. He has loved every minute of it and he has become so much more confident in his playing. He is really good and just an all around good player. He is loving school, and as usual doing so well. He is a bit emotional right now in his life, but he has such a loving and sweet heart.
-Cam- Just had his last soccer game. He also was awesome. He can't wait for school to be out and to get into first grade, and neither can Mom. ;) He is such a funny kid, and also can be a bit of a fibber face. But the good outweighs the bad for the most part, so that is a great thing.
-Muk- Is growing up so fast. It kinda makes me sad sometimes, to realize how big he is. He is also very funny, and very quick witted. I really don't know where he gets it from sometimes. But I love it, well, most of the time.
-Morgie- Is so cute! He is getting so much personality. His favorite thing right now is to have me chase him around the kitchen to try and get him, and I must admit I really like it too. He has learned to shake his head no, and he does it with a cute little smirk on his face that makes it quite cute. Oh, and his brothers all just love to get "um uhhs" from him, it is a nightly ritual to see who he will actually give kisses to. Tonight it was everyone, and we were all quite pleased.
So that is us in a nutshell. Just busy, crazy, naughty, funny, sassy, sweet, and happy.

4 comments:

Erin Terry said...

Aww........I miss all you guys so much! I really do wish we could go work out together.

Jordans Jaunt said...

How about the primary music conductor. Or something to the cunducting effect? I kinda sounds manly.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are doing so great! You and your cute boys. So I totally thought I saw you the other day at Walmart. But I saw you from the back so I was trying to figure out if it was you. And it wasn't so I think this woman probably thought I was stalking her. haha :)

Ashley said...

Kay so I know you posted this quite some time ago but I HAD to tell you I laughed so hard when I read about Chris' new calling! Its sooooooo very perfect for him though- I'm sure the kids just LOVE him!!