Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am trying......

I am trying so hard to be positive and to be patient. BUT some days it isn't as easy as I would like. Today is that day.
-Today is Tuesday, Chris has school tonight. Nuf said!
-Today Camden is still home from school. Kindergarten could possibly be the biggest joke! They either are out all together, which is the case for this week, since they have testing. Or they have early outs, yeah like an hour and 40 minutes of school. Really??? Why bother?
-Morg is STILL not feeling well. Seriously it has been over a week, can it just end and he not cry at my feet everywhere I go?
-My kids ears have become disabled! I think they might need some intervention if their hearing doesn't come back soon.
-I hate that every time I turn around the mess I just cleaned up, is now out again, and I just might scream!
-Mason has some emotional issues. He cries to me about everything. He only stops when he sees that I have finally lost it. Why can't he stop before I loose it, then I might actually be here for him when he is older.
-Lastly my kids have been in bed for 30 minutes and are just playing and talking and they are not taking me serious. OH NO, here comes crazy mom!!!!!
Now that being said, I still love my children and tomorrow is a different day. Hopefully it will be a better day. Maybe I can accomplish something. I do get to help a friend out, who just found out she has breast cancer, by doing her hair for service, so maybe that will change my attitude. I am thankful for all that I have, and these things are just minuscule little challenges that I face (mostly on Tuesdays). I am happy for all that I have, and tomorrow I will have a better day.

2 comments:

Sydney Bale said...

Hope today is a good day!! You're amazing! You have amazing kids and your the best mom for them!

Emily said...

Tuesday are like that for me too. Jeff doesn't get home until 10:00 or later on most nights. I am one crazy Mama, by the time he gets home! Hang in there!