This proves to not become a bragger face. I have always bragged about the fact that my kids haven't ever cut their own hair because I have scared them not to. Well today I was humbled!
I ran to Wal Mart for an hour and left McKay and Cam home with Chris and this is what I came home to. GRRRRRRR!!!
Seriously to the scalp!!!!
And the best is Camden sat and watched him do it and never told Chris! Oh yeah did I mention it was done with kiddie scissors? I am so unhappy right now, and mainly because it is winter and we were letting it be long and now we are BALD!
And this is how he feels about it. He just keeps screaming at me that he wants his hair back. Well to bad Mr. Scissors, it is all gone!!!And just when I was being all proud of my children. Well maybe tomorrow.......
3 comments:
That picture at the bottom is so sad. I bet it will grow back. But I'm sure I would be mad too. No worries, you have to have at least one kid do this or you're not normal...by the way, I miss seeing you guys. Hurry and get better.
Isn't it crazy how upset they are - AFTER they cut their hair?? Kelcie has cut her hair at least five or six times - the most recent was just a couple of months ago - and she's EIGHT!! Then she was devestated by the hatchet job she did on it...I about lost my mind! At least you can buzz his head - we're doing a comb-over and some sticky hair gel to deal with Kelcie's issues...
You're life is fun to read; prob not always fun to participate in maybe but good memories! He is so cute!
Post a Comment