As I sit here at the computer, I realize I should be cleaning my house or folding laundry or reading to the kids, but I am not. I am blog stalking, facebooking, and checking e-mails. But I must say I am incredibly happy. I am listening to Morgan laugh and giggle and try to keep up with his brothers. And Cam and McKay are just playing so well together right now. Mason is at school and I know he is doing great. He is such a smart boy, and I am so pleased with how hard he works and how he wonderful he is doing at school. I am so blessed to have these wonderful boys, raising them is the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is definitely the most rewarding.
Chris is working so hard, as usual. He is trying to get our new business The Emissaries Real Estate up and running. He is such a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed to have him too.
And I am here, just hanging out. Trying to become that mother, that I know my kids deserve. I am trying to loosen up and let them play outside without constant supervision, not freak out about a clean house all the time, and make treats and goodies with them. We are also trying to have regular family home evenings and memorize the Articles of Faith. They are all so smart and willing to learn. They love when it is their turn to pray and read scriptures, I wish I had the same eagerness. Someday they will become great fathers and wonderful missionaries. I have many more years of hard work and rewards up ahead of me, and I can't wait!
7 comments:
Good for you Kac! I can't wait to see your handsome boys all grown up and going on missions and getting married...what amazing men they will be because of you and Chris! You have inspired me to count my blessings too! Thanks!
Great post Kacey!
You really have great kids. I love every one of them as if they were my own. I cry as I write this. I can only hope my kids are as well behaved and well-rounded as your boys. I love you Kace!
Good post Nani!! I love those babies and you know it!
you are a BOMB mom. SRSLY.. those boys might be wild sometimes but they are so cute and are going to be such genuine people because of you. HONEST.
I know the feeling of just sitting on the computer when there are hundreds of things to do but sometimes you've just gotta veg!
ahhhh...great post, thanks!
Post a Comment