Friday, October 9, 2009

About the Little Man......




My sweet baby is getting so big. He is almost seven months old and VERY busy. He started crawling about two months ago and he loves to follow me around the house crying at my feet just waiting for me to give in and pick him up. What can I say, I am kind of a sucker for my baby. I mean he even crawled up our two little steps going up to the middle level of the house to get to me in the kitchen. And today he pulled himself up onto his knees to the couch. I am totally in for it!
When we went in for our 6 month well check he hadn't gained as much weight as he should have so we started him on "human food" as Camden would call it. He loves our food. I mean who wouldn't love seasoned and buttered food? He is playing so well with toys now and entertaining himself so well. He loves to watch his brothers and he tries to keep up the best he can, one day he will be just as crazy as the others. Lets just hope that is later in his life.
His big brothers are still infatuated with him and won't leave the poor child alone. They just love him so much. And they are so good to him. They will give him anything he wants. I actually wish they would do that for all the other brothers, but no such luck.
I am so grateful for this little guy. Even though four boys wasn't in my plans I wouldn't change it. They are all such good boys. I am always so pleased when I hear form neighbors or teachers that my kids are so well behaved. It makes me think I am doing something in my life right. I love you boys, thanks for making me a mommy.

2 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

You have the cutest boys! You are definitely doing something right! If there comes a day that I have 4 boys I hope they are as well behaved as yours!

Lindsey F. said...

He is so handsome!!! What a busy little guy!