Friday, September 25, 2009

I had a Birthday......

.....SHOUT HOORAY!
Yesterday was my birthday and it was my best one in years! Chris had taken the week off of work to concentrate on Real Estate and so I got the royal treatment. I woke up to two dozen white and red roses, cheese danish, and real chocolate milk. He was also getting the boys ready for school and I didn't have to do a thing. It was great. We then went and volunteered in Cam's class and had a good time with many little kindergartners. He took me to lunch at Capriotti's, which I truly enjoyed. He also had dinner all planned and practically prepared before I even woke up for the day. It was very nice to not have to do anything all day.
He bought me a bike (as well as many other great things) so now we all have one and we can go on family rides. And the best part was that I didn't have to make my own cake this year, mom made me a delightful chocolate fudge cake, and it tasted even better because I didn't have to make it myself.
I have so many wonderful things that have come to me on the last 29 years. I am blessed with wonderful parents, and siblings. My in laws a great to me. And My husband and children mean more to me than anything else. Because I am the only girl in my house I really am treated royally and I love it. Thanks for the great day! Love you all!

7 comments:

Beth Olsen said...

Happy Birthday Kacey! I am glad it was such a good day, you deserve it!

Richins Family said...

I am so glad you had a great day! You deserve to be pampered! I'm glad you got a bike.. Now we can go on bike rides :)

Alisa and Sky said...

I am so glad you had such a good birthday!

Unknown said...

Glad you had and awesome day. It was so good to see you the other day and to catch up.

Natalie Bergquist said...

I'm so glad you had such an awesome day! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday girlie! Sounds like you had a great day. That's wonderful! I only hope my birthday is that great :)

Rae said...

Happy Very Very Late Birthday!
Glad it was Fantabulous : )