Friday, September 4, 2009

Who knew......

.....that I had a toilet in my kitchen.
It is 10:20 at night and Camden just walked down the stairs. Wandered into the kitchen by the table, pulled his pants down and proceeded to pee on my floor. He was totally asleep. We kept yelling at him to stop because he wasn't in the bathroom and he didn't even pay any attention to us. WHAT????????? Seriously did I really have to clean up 32 oz. of pee out from under my kitchen table?
Oh Cam, I love you but you are killing me! A couple of weeks ago, about 3:30 in the morning he was downstairs yelling "WHERE IS EVERYBODY?" He had shorts in his hand and he was freaking out. He thought we had all left him and that it was morning and he missed school. The next morning he had no idea what happened.
Oh man! I really have my work cut out for me don't I? They are keeping me on my toes!

8 comments:

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I really shouldn't laugh, but i did. I'm sorry. Just brought back memories of my siblings sleep walking and doing funny things. Hey, at least you have some mid-night entertainment! hehehe. luv ya.

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. I love that even yelling didn't wake him up. Just wait till he's a teenager sleepwalking. Yikes!

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha!! That is so funny! My mom said my brother peed in the family room closet one time when he was sleepwalking! I cant believe they dont wake up when you yell!

Natalie Bergquist said...

I love to read your blog; gives me a glimpse into the future and what I have to look forward to. I didn't know kid's could sleep walk and do things?! These are such good stories to tell at Sunday dinners when your kids are older!

Erin said...

Oh Kacey!! We so live in a similiar world with all these boys!! haha Ryan has done that same thing since he was very little. He once came out from his room and held his hand up like he was holding a gun and was telling everyone (Jeff and me watching a movie) to be quiet so the deer doesn't run away! He was deer hunting in his sleep!! And yelling at him doesn't do a thing! Sometimes if we yell too much at Ryan he wakes up a little and starts crying! Then I feel bad! Good luck and we have to exchange stories!! haha

Audrey Henderson said...

ha, i don't even know what to say. one day you'll have to impart all your mommy wisdom on me, like how to deal with sleeping pee walkers. p.s. we thoroughly enjoyed 17 again, thanks, now we both have a crush on zac efron, ok maybe it's just me still

Ann said...

Kacey,
A friend and I are wondering how you got your "I belong" picture and link on your blog. Is it a widget? How do you add it?

Shelby Lou said...

i laughed so hard when i read this... a while ago. i suck at commenting. sorry. loveeee you.