Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Primary Program

Last Sunday we had our Primary Program and each of the big boys had their parts. They did awesome. I wanted to journal this so when they get older they can look back on how they were and realize how strong they were in the gospel.
First off Camden's part was pre-written but he owned it! He had to say "I lived with him before I came to Earth" he did great he didn't need any help or anything. He is so not shy! Two days later he walked up to me and repeated his line, and said, "Mom I still got it!" He is so confident in himself, and I love it!
Then there was Mason, he had to write a two minute talk on the ways the priesthood has/will bless his life. He wrote it all by himself. He and Chris sat down and discussed the topic together and Mason wrote this talk all by himself.....
I couldn't be more proud. The last sentence is written by me because we had to be to church 5 minutes later, and so i said I would help, he told me what to write and so I did.
These boys love church so much, and it makes me so happy. They love to get up and bear their testimonies and I don't think any parent could be ashamed when their child goes up and shares what they believe. Oh my blessings!!! I am beaming with pride right now, just as much as I did when they got up on Sunday. I love you boys, thanks for being you!

3 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

That is sooo cute! I love it. Your boys are darling! :D

oh and you rock.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud too!

Alisa and Sky said...

How cute! I am sad I missed it! I love the primary programs because all the kids are so dang cute!