Chris and Muk went and hiked the mountain behind our house last night for a little daddy time and on the way home they stopped at our garden to pull weeds and just hang out. Well McKay's nursery teacher, who is in her 70's showed up and was talking with them.
Anyways when McKay came home Chris said she stopped by and this is what was said.
Me: Sister Paul came over to the garden?
Muk: Yeah! She had clothes on.
Me: (LAUGHING) Really? That's good!
Muk: Yeah.
Like she hasn't ever worn clothes before or something. I am still laughing about it. Man that kid kills me!
3 comments:
I bet she would die if she knew that's all he could think to say about her. That's hilarious! I love my muk muk!`
Oh my goodness! That is so dang cute and hilarious!
This kid is nothing but good times. His personality is top notch! His Meg just adores him!
Post a Comment