Thursday, May 21, 2009

Getting big....

So I took Morgan to his 2 month check up on Tuesday and he is getting big. He isn't as fat as I would have liked, but he was sick for almost a week and wasn't eating so great, but he is still 11 pounds 8 ounces, and almost 24 inches long. My little baby is growing so fast. He has started smiling at me and cooing. It just makes my day when we get those moments in the morning where he just stares at me and we have a little chat. I can't wait till he gets lots bigger and starts laughing, that is my favorite sound in the world. Also we had a big milestone here in our house, I gave him a bath on Monday, and it was the first day he didn't cry in there, YAY!!! Hopefully it stays that way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that I love that picture on the sidebar. Glad he's doing better, now you just need to get the rest of you better.

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He's going to be huge by the time that I get to meet him! I love all the pics of your family. They are so cute! Luv ya!

Unknown said...

Aw. I love the baby laugh! My sister and her lil fam is living with us right now. And my nephew has just learned how to laugh. It is so cute!

Sarah said...

Love the new blog! So cute! And as for that baby, I love him!!! He is getting big fast!

Kori C said...

Very cool pictures!!! Your boys definitely make good models. I just love Morgan's little lips!