We have been very busy lately. I can hardly keep up. And it is very hard to blog using only one hand, so while the baby is fast asleep I thought I would give you a quick update.
Events from the White House.....
Mason had his first grade program, and he sang wonderfully. He didn't smile much during the songs so I was quite upset. But he has promised to smile while singing to me at church on Mothers Day.
We have gone swimming a few times. Morgan sleeps very well, while all warm and cozy.
McKay loves getting his booster seat stuck to his butt.
We have been holding the baby A LOT!
Morgan was blessed. We had all the family in town and we had a great breakfast afterwards. Thanks to everyone for your support. We love you all. And for those of you who didn't come over for breakfast, we missed you, but thank you for coming to the actual blessing. And I was also so glad my Grandpa came to it, thanks Aubs for bringing him.
And lastly we are just enjoying the outside. It has been great weather and we love it outside. We have our first baseball game this Thursday and so that will be the next post. Life has just been crazy busy, and that is why I am rarely posting. I am back to doing hair, and it is quite the juggling act. Chris is done with his semester, and I am very happy about that. And the boys...They are happy to be out of school soon and just want to be able to play all day.
Well the baby just woke up, so that is my cue to go. Till next time.
5 comments:
Glad that everyone is doing great! We love you guys!
Your boys are so cute! I would have come to the house afterward, but grandpa gets really anxious about not being at home. I think he's afraid he will have an accident. So that's why we didn't come, but I was so glad that we were able to get him to the blessing...Cori works miracles. :)
Thanks for the update! And doesn't Morgan always sleep that good? I mean it doesn't have to be 90 degrees outside for him to sleep. He's a good baby. I love the booster stuck to his butt. Thanks again! I was really wondering what you've been up to. haha
You busy busy lady.How do you do it?
Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. You sound like you are as busy as I am. I can't wait for summer, so things will slow down a bit for me.
Post a Comment