Friday, May 15, 2009

White Clan News

We have been very busy again, but I think that is life with four kids. The boys are excited for summer and I am not so much. Only one more week of school. I have a feeling we will be having a lot of lazy days.
Morgan has been sick, and it hasn't been very fun. Although I think he is still the best baby I have ever had. We have been taking him to the hospital to get deep suction done, to help him breath better, and that seems to help tons. I take him in again next week for his two month checkup, so that is when I will tell you how fat he is getting.
Mason and Cam have started their baseball games and I think they enjoy it. Even though Mase said after the first game "That wasn't real baseball, it was boring." I wasn't so happy, but he seemed to enjoy the game we had last night.
Mason's first time up to bat.
Camden's first time up to bat.

My new niece Keeley Paige. Meghan had her on Wednesday by c-section. She was 7 lbs. even. She is such a doll. She is very petite, & I was very lucky to have been there. Meghan is a champ! She wasn't supposed to have a section but Keeley didn't like labor so much. But they are both doing great.
And as for me and Chris we are just hanging out. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Lots of work and very little play. He has been very helpful since the baby, but even more the last week or so. I am so blessed to have him. He is so supportive of me, and he doesn't mind when the house goes to pot because I am so busy. I have been trying to go to the gym so I can get my body back, seeing as how we only have a week left on our passes. The baby being sick isn't helping the cause, because I haven't been going. But I am determined to not be a big fatty anymore. I need to be happy with myself, and for that to happen, I need to be skinny again. So wish me luck!



3 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

i hope you can get a bangin' body again soon! :D hahaha

Reed and Chelle Eckman said...

know what you mean about hitting the gym. it's a must for me! i'm sorry morgan hasn't been feeling good. Hope he gets better soon. Next time you see meg, give her a big hug from us. The baby is adorable!

Unknown said...

Meghan baby is so cute! Hope the gym works out for you. Hasn't been workin out so well for me lately! But you always look great so no need to worry! Hope Morgan gets feeling better.