
Camden Had his 5
th birthday on the 4
th and I think he had a great day. First off he got out of doing his chores for the day, and I personally wish that that would happen on my birthday. Then we went to lunch at Red Robin, his favorite macaroni and cheese place, with Grandma and Grandpa Adams. He got his presents there and was very excited about his new awesome helmet, and his red
Spiderman suit. He was sung to, and was very embarrassed, plus he got his very own sundae and even shared with his brothers. Afterwards he got his gift from Grandma and Grandpa, THREE, yes three, super
soakers. He is so excited. Then we went to the movies and saw Race to Witch Mountain. After that we had a baseball game and then we headed right up to Grandma and Grandpas house to have a sleepover. Chris had youth
conference so I didn't want to do everything by myself, I am SO not down with that. We just had our cake and ice cream last night and we will have it again on Fri with Chris' side of the family.

Camden I want you to know that I am very happy to be your Mommy. I love you so much, and I am so proud of what a big boy you have become. You are very funny and also very loving. We have our rough times but I still love you. Keep being you and you will go far. I love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Camden!
Happy Birthday Dugga! You are my buddy all the time. I love your laugh and absolutely adore your sense of humor. Love your guts big 5 year old!
Happy Happy Birthday Camden!!!
Happy birthday Cam! Sorry I missed it. YOu are great! And you are one lucky kid to have such a great mom! by the way, I am HOME!
Thanks for leaving a comment. :) Do you want to come see him in the Hospital?
Post a Comment