30 years ago this cute little guy came out running (feet first) into this world and hasn't stopped since. I am so thankful to my in-laws for raising such a wonderful man for me. So in honor of his birthday I am going old school, since he is so old.
Accomplished, Awesome
Rad
Kind, Knitter
Coach, Crazy, Cool, Camden's Dad, Cheap
Handsome, Harmonica player, HOTT
Rare, Righteous
Insane
Sweet, Smart, Strong
Talented
Obedient
Proud (in a good way), Priesthood holder
Handy, Helpful
Energetic
Romantic, Rational
Worthy, White Trash (just a little)
Honest, Hard working
Intellegent, Intense
Trustworthy
Exciting
Talented
Obedient
Proud (in a good way), Priesthood holder
Handy, Helpful
Energetic
Romantic, Rational
Worthy, White Trash (just a little)
Honest, Hard working
Intellegent, Intense
Trustworthy
Exciting
I love you Chris! Happy Birthday! I am so thankful for you and the wonderful example you are to our four boys. If they grow up to be half the man that you are I will be happy. I am also so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. You are so amazing to me. Thanks for all you do!
Love,
Love,
Kacey and the boys!

5 comments:
That was old school. ANd you are going to have to expound on the knitting...Happy Birthday Mark!
Happy Birthday Chris you old old man. But Kacey my dear you and I are not far behind him. EEEK!!!!
Happy Birthday to Chris! Does he read this blog to see all the nice things you wrote?
Yes Nat I make him!
Hope you had a Happy Birthday with Chris! To be 30 again...I'm getting close to 40!! Thanks for letting me hold the baby today! He's sooo sweet!
Post a Comment