Monday, May 18, 2009

More pictures of my kids....



I am surrounded by talented people, and I was asked by a very good old friend if she could shoot my kids for her website and I agreed, without any hesitation at all. Thanks again Alli, and I can't wait for the rest
I love my boys! They are all way too cute for their own good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I say this every time, but really you have some of the cutest boys ever! They all look so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute they would look good covered in mud! I love these and can't wait to see the rest.

Shelby Lou said...

How many times do I have to tell you that when they get in high school.. there will be trouble brewin! SERIOUSLY! Cutest boys alive.

Miriam H said...

Gorgeous Pictures!

Sarah said...

I love these! I can't wait until we have our little session! I'm gonna be makin tutus for the rest of my life! Isn't my friend the most amazing photographer??? She has a real gift!