...on daylight savings!Okay so I had no freakin idea that it was daylight savings yesterday. So of course we all were late. But then I got to thinking, "Man my kids might sleep past seven o'clock." Which for the most part they did, I did enjoy this fact A LOT! Until Mason wouldn't hurry to get ready for school and almost missed the bus. It is now about 8:25 and McKay just woke up, YIPPEE! Lets hope this lasts when I have the baby, and I am having so many sleepless nights. Well I am having those sleepless nights right now with Camden, and I guess it is preparing me for the baby, but I still don't enjoy them.
Oh yeah, Mason cannot get over the fact that the time changed, and he kept informing me that it was supposed to be 7 o'clock and not 8. When I say kept, that means yes, he did it more than five times. I was almost crazy! And as most know crazyville is not a far drive for me right now.
In other news...
Chris has started his new position at Home Depot and is loving the new schedule. Getting up real early has been tough though, because he had been working through the nights and sleeping in for the last two years, so this is a change. He is still taking his classes, and they are great about working around his school schedule. It has been a very nice change for our family. He actually gets to see Mase after school, at least for a couple hours, when before he was only seeing him about 45 minutes a day. He is home all nights but Tuesdays, to help get the kids to bed, so i don't have to fight them all alone, and I don't feel like a single Mom anymore. Which is nice for me, but I know the kids enjoy it way more than I do.
Mason, is so excited for t-ball to start in April, and he talks about it just about everyday.
Camden, is finally eating somethings. It has been a long four days, but hopefully we are on the uphill swing of it all.
And McKay, he is the same, all attitude. His new favorite thing to do is, when he is told no he stomps his feet and yells "DANGIT!" Man oh man, that kid sure is giving me a run for my money.
And as for me.....just waiting! I go to the doctor in two days and that is decision day. I will know if he will be born this week or the next. I am so ready I can't even take it anymore. I am HUGE! And I just want him out!
And as for me.....just waiting! I go to the doctor in two days and that is decision day. I will know if he will be born this week or the next. I am so ready I can't even take it anymore. I am HUGE! And I just want him out!
Okay that was nothing super exciting, but such is life right now. Have a great few days, and I will post what is going to happen on Wed.
4 comments:
You pretty much have a life full of kids...Isn't it great!?!?! you will survive this and someday look back like all the ladies in relief society and say, "those were some of the greatest years"! Just keep telling yourself that!
so many kids. i hope the baby comes on time and that he is a good baby!! LOVEYA!
So many fun times around your house. Sounds like you've got a full life with all that's going on.
As for daylight savings, this guy in ward who was speaking by the way was way late b/c of daylight savings. It was pretty funny. :)
Diddo on the daylight savings thing. You really do make some adorable little boys. Can't wait to see the fourth!
Post a Comment