
In preparation for our new little addition we thought McKay needed to get out of the crib. I have wanted to do this for a while, but could never justify buying a twin size bed, when it wasn't absolutely necessary. But as most women who are 9 months pregnant know, you don't sleep well at this point. So as I lay in bed listening to my whole family sleep, I had this brilliant idea, why not use the futon chair, that is sitting going to waste in my toy room, as a toddler bed. A crib mattress fits it, and it will work perfectly for at least 6 months to a year. That way I don't have to kick him out to put the baby in there. So here he is, in his new big boy bed. He loves it, and keeps going up and getting in there even though it is not bed time yet. Lets hope it lasts!
Oh yeah....only two more full days till I get this kid out! WHOOPEE!!!!!
5 comments:
good idea!!!
That is one super cute little boy!
How old is McKay? I'm wondering when I can put Danin in a big girl bed...Yes, he does look pretty stoked to be in a big boy bed--and a free one makes it all the better. Good luck on friday!
That's a great Idea! Way to be creative...they say "necessity is the motherhood of invention". You will make it, and whatever happens will happen and Morgan will be here and it will all have been worth it.
Too bad nobody told Morgan about the two days thing. I am so excited he's here. McKay is such a big boy and all of them were so good today at my house. I really wish we could do it more often. I love my boys.
Post a Comment