....Meggie!
I went to the doctor this morning, gained two pounds in a week (so sad), my blood pressure was high, and I am dilated to a 2+, almost a three he said. And since I had set a goal for myself to be a four or more to be able to take him this weekend, I stuck to my guns and decided next week it is. It was between Friday and Saturday, and since Friday is Chris' day off I choose to take advantage of it. So Meghan will get to share her birthday with little old Morgan. I hope you are okay with it Megs, and if your not....you'll get used to it. So next Thursday I will know what time we are going in and getting him out.
I have so much to do to get him here. I need to get this house in order, and get Cam completely healed up. I am also taking the last few requests for hair, so if you need it done, call before your time is up. 10 more days! YIPPEE!!!!
8 comments:
Congrats, hon! The last month is the longest! Hang in there, we love ya!
Oooh! I think you just jinxed yourself by announcing that you are still doing hair, don't overdo girl. You make sure you keep down time for yourself before this baby gets here. You will have plenty of time to do hair later. love ya, good choice on waiting! This too shall pass!
Congrats! I am very excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!
I am thrilled to share my day with my little guy. I can't wait for him to get here and I can't wait to always be the aunt that remembers his birthday!
Well good job to stick to your guns. I'm not sure that I could have done it. So good for you! Now take it easy and get things in order to be ready for that special day. :)
I am so excited! I get to have a niece, a nephew and a sister with the same birthday. How cool! Let me know if I can do anything.
Jaime I do agree....it is going to be a busy day!
Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
Post a Comment