The picture of Morgan was supposed to be first, but blogger doesn't always cooperate.

This is my amazing diaper bag my Mommy made me today. I really don't like myself in pictures, especially right after I have a baby, but you can't get the full idea of the size without me holding it. It is freaking huge, and I love it!!!! Thanks Mom!!!
And the best part is my husband had the vaccum out so he can clean, our maid had another job today and she couldn't clean. And that is a story for another day!

And this is my amazing baby!
OOOOOH I love him! He is the best baby ever!
10 comments:
WAYYY cute bag -- but...the baby is cuter. (wink)
That bag is really really cute!! And sorry but that baby looks just like Mckay! Call me if you want to do pics of Morgan soon!!
Congrats, hon! he is so cute! We can't wait to meet him when we move out there closer to everyone!
Way cute bag! And even cuter baby boy!!
He is so perfect looking. I still need to get over and see him but I have been sick and I'm still sick. So eventually I'll make it over. Give him a big kiss for me.
Kace, you look adorable, too cute to have just had a baby. And that bag is adorable. And diddo to what everyone said about that baby boy. He is perfect. Check out my blog, it's not private anymore!
Very cute! Seeing all these baby pictures kind of makes me a little baby crazy...hahaha...but don't worry we are done! I will just have to adore your babies!!! He is so cute!!! :)
Aw...isn't he such a cute baby??? And I totally love the darling bag too!
Congrats! He so stinkin cute! Love the bag too.
you mean to tell me that you didn't do anything while I was gone!!!! Glad to hear that someone's life revolves around me..hahaha call ya later
Post a Comment