Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here he is......

Wednesday morning I woke up thinking "Today is the day!" As hard as that was to swallow, because my doctor was still out of town, I was okay with it. I called the office and was told to come in and get monitored. So I dropped off my kids at Jaime's, thanks again, and picked up Chris from work, and headed over. They put me on the machine, and my contractions were 6 minutes apart, OH MY!!! So they checked me and I was a five. So they sent me over to the hospital at 12 o'clock, and he was delivered at 2:26.



It is kinda sad that he isn't as chubby as he was, but I know it will come back fast, he is a very good eater. He is a great baby, and I am so glad I have him. He is practically perfect. He is a little jaundiced, but he is getting better everyday. My milk has finally come in, so he should be better in no time. I am feeling pretty good, just a little sore, which was expected. And that is the short story.
And the shorter story is... He didn't want to share his birthday!



His BIG brothers all love him very much! Sometimes I think it might be a little too much.

20 comments:

Amy C. said...

Absolutely beautiful Kacey! You are so lucky!

Celeste said...

Kac --
HE'S GORGEOUS! Congrats -- I'm so glad he's here!!!

Richins Family said...

He is beautiful Kac! I can't wait to hold him! Congrats to all of you :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! He is so stinkin cute! I love all the hair! You make very cute boys!!

The Modern Daisy said...

He definitely looks like a White boy to me! So fun! Congrats!

April Leydsman Mason said...

He is BEAUTIFUL. When I get over my sickness I will come and see him in person. Hope you are doing well.

Shelby Lou said...

here is my prediction for all of your boys... they are going to be heartbreakers. seriously girls are going to flock after them! they are so cute with their long eyelashes... TALL DARK AND HANDSOME came from your family. :D the baby is adorable!

Becca said...

Congrats again. He's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! glad you are doing well. We will come visit soon. I promise. I bet you can't wait to have more company! Wink wink>..

Natalie Bergquist said...

He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! I'll be back in town (leaving his week) in 2 1/2 weeks...I'd love to walk over and see him if you feel up to it. Congrats!

Miriam H said...

congratulations!!! He is so so cute! Looks just like a White boy!

McLeod Clan said...

My baby boy is amazing! I wish I lived there I would snuggle him way more then I even did this weekend. I'm so glad he joined out clan and he makes me nervous and excited for my own all wrapped up into one. Love my baby boys though to death!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Oh my he is amazing! Congrats on this sweet little addition. I am so happy for you. I love big healthy babies. Good Job!

Kellie said...

I am sooo excited for you!! He is BEAUTIFUL! Of course all your boys are darling!!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

He is simply perfect! Seeing him, makes me feel OK to possibly have a fourth boy as well! :)
Congratulations!

Marleen said...

Congrats. He is beautiful. Keep sharing the pictures! Hope you're feeling and healing well.

Sarah said...

I miss him so much already!!! He really is a beautiful little man! I love him so much!!!!!

Jenny said...

How awesome for the family. You and Chris are so lucky to have all of your little boys...and so dang cute!

Kaymee said...

Congratulations!! HE is sooo dang cute!!!

Unknown said...

Aw Kac congrats! He is so precious! I need to come over so I can holdhim!