A LIFE OF TOTAL CHAOS
totally drove past that last night! YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND SEEN US! jeez....
That is hilarious!
That's great! I am sure someone was offended by it! Thanks for sharing!
That is funny!! But you where in Vegas? What the crap?! I think I live in Vegas and you could have totally stopped to see me! Tell your mom I am mad I didn't get to see her!
You know she is my little prisoner. She doesn't have to wear stripes to prove that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
totally drove past that last night! YOU SHOULD HAVE COME AND SEEN US! jeez....
That is hilarious!
That's great! I am sure someone was offended by it! Thanks for sharing!
That is funny!! But you where in Vegas? What the crap?! I think I live in Vegas and you could have totally stopped to see me! Tell your mom I am mad I didn't get to see her!
You know she is my little prisoner. She doesn't have to wear stripes to prove that!
Post a Comment