As most know, we started out the new year car less. It wasn't my favorite thing, in the world, but luckily we have great family, who loaned us their cars for a few weeks. On the 2nd of Jan. we bought us a '06 Town and Country, and the best part is, we got a smokin deal on it. Thanks again to family, we were able to buy it! The boys love it, and I love that they can't touch each other. We had been in the Titan for so long, and the boys were always hitting and fighting each other, so this is such a relief. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but I still love it, and plus it will fit all my many boys in it too. Chris isn't too fond of the color, but I like the fact that it isn't like everyone else in town.
We have also started out the year with our first crash and burn. I am not so sure how this happened, but it wasn't pretty. Saturday Cam came in the house with Chris, completely freaking out, and I was told he fell off his scooter board. Sunday morning his eye was so swollen, and he had to give the talk in primary, so we told him to tell everyone, knowing it would be the topic of conversation, "You should see the other guy." But he insists upon telling the truth, and refuses to be funny, yeah I think the accident has knocked some senses into my little fib teller. Mind you the picture doesn't give it the justice it deserves, it is a pretty wicked scab now.
Chris started college yesterday, in his free time (ha ha ha!), and is very excited. He is only four classes away from his Associates Degree. He is only taking two classes this semester, because I kinda freaked when he said he was gonna take all four, when I was due to have this baby. So he is gonna take the other two this summer, and then start on his Communications degree in the fall. It is hard to believe we are adding all that in to our already very busy and crazy life, but we know that is what we are supposed to be doing, and we have gotten such great support from the family, and I know I will have all the help I need when the baby comes.As for me, I am so very glad that school is back, it makes me so less stressed, and the two big boys couldn't wait to return, so that is even better. I am hoping this will be a better year for us, and that even if we don't become millionaires, we will be happy and healthy. And also that I can have this baby and get some normalcy back in our lives. Have I mentioned yet that I have a date of March 24th, if he doesn't come out sooner? So yes, my dear friends, there is a light at the end of this tunnel. So things are looking up!
11 comments:
Sweet mini van! I love that it is a red mini van you can totally ROCK that! And poor little guy that scab looks like it hurts pretty bad! Hope he gets better soon!
We rented a Town and Country once on a family trip, and I loved how roomy it was! I bet your boys will love it! How fun to get a new car! If you ever need help with your boys, we'd love to wrestle them! (Especially when Morgan gets here...Jeff totally wants a house full of boys someday!) This year will be great for you guys, I can feel it! Love you!
Sounds like things have been busy around your house...and will only get busier! Well good luck with everything. It will be a great year! And that baby will be here before you know it. Yay!
Love the new car...thanx for the picture...glad I got to see it.
What a good little man to tell the truth! I'm proud of him. Reed's parents always get a van of some sort when they come out to visit. The space is so nice. And i only have one! I'm sure that it's just heaven with three, almost four, boys. Can't wait for the baby. We luv ya!
Nice van! It is kind of funny...both of our cars are red too, but we didn't prefer it that way either. It was what was available at the time of purchase. :) I personally would have picked different colors, but you just appreciate what you can get, right! Your van does look nice and it is fun to have some extra room for the kids! I am happy for you! :)
Love the van, now you're a real Mo-Mom! °Ü°
Smokin hot red Kacey! I like it. It is sooo nice to be able to have all my boys in the truck and they can't touch each other, it makes life so much easier! Trust me! And I have to admit I am glad to see you had a crash and burn in 09' before the Warner boys, thats actually an accomplishment! Although his poor face! I love what you told him to say! You sound like me! Good luck Kacey!
Love the new ride and color!!!! I have been telling Chad that it was time for the Bairds to invest in the same sort of ride, but he refuses. Why does he even has a say in the matter, I will never know, but I know that it would sure make my life a whole lot easier. Don't be surprised if one day you see me in one too, but I might also need a place to stay as well!! haha
Glad to see your new ride! It looks nice! Thanks for the new post! Sorry, my life is so boring right now I have nothing to say.
my oh my his eye is alot worse then when we were there. I totally can vouch for those who don't believe the scabbing. it was a pretty nasty fall.
I'm so glad things are looking up! I'm also praying that 2009 will be an improvement over last year! Tell Chris good luck with his classes - he'll do great because he's doing it for you guys!
Post a Comment