Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fat Girl Reporting.....

I just returned home from the doctor, and lets just say, I need to lay off the junk! I only gained 4 pounds since last time, but all together I have gained 26 pounds (the holidays were not good to me). Yeah that is how much I gained while pregnant with McKay, and it is 5 pounds more than I gained with Cam, and he was 8 pounds 4 ounces. I just hope he isn't so small, and then I am this huge beast!

On the other hand everything else is good, except for the fact that my doctor is going out of town the week before I am supposed to deliver. Yeah, nice try doc!!! I just hope and pray that he will be here to deliver me. I mean I have c-sections, and I don't need some doctor I have never met cutting me open. So lets pray that I either go early, or that he stays in 'til he is told to come out! I mean I am ready to have hime now, but I know that he is not ready yet, so I will let him cook until he is done.

I know that wasn't anything exciting, but my life is very dull! Maybe I will have something thrilling later this week, but don't count your chickens just yet!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post. and i know you think your boring but this is good fill-me-in-information. :D

Unknown said...

That sounds totally exciting to me! A lot more exciting than my boring life. But lets hope that doctor of yours is in town to deliver boy #4!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I appreciate the update, but I don't appreciate the title! You are not FAT you are PREGNANT! And a cute pregnant at that!

The White Clan said...

Amy you sound like my husband! So knock it off!

Lisa said...

What's up with these docs ditching out on you sisters?

Heather!!! said...

Yep...you are far from fat! But I do know it is hard to go to the dr and see the weight coming on...but you look great and your baby is doing great!!! No worries! :)

Marleen said...

You got nothing on pregnant weight. I'm shorter than you and gained more on my first baby! I hope everything goes well with scheduling the delivery.