Friday, January 9, 2009

Breaking News....

It finally happened, Mason has lost his first tooth. He was so excited, I mean it has only been loose since right after Thanksgiving. It is about stinkin' time!

Now don't just think it came out all on it's own, it had a little help. Daddy has been waiting to be able to pull it out. Every time someone would feel it Chris was right there telling them it was his job, and "Don't you dare pull it out!" So here is the proud daddy!
It didn't hurt Mason, but he is kind of a freak about blood, so he was quite concerned.

The Tooth Fairy came and left him $2 under his pillow, and he is still so excited. He forgot to look under his pillow that morning, I think he totally forgot about it, until I asked how his tooth was feeling. Then the light bulb went on, and he instantly ran upstairs to check it out!
Yesterday at school, Mason told his little buddy to pull out his tooth too, and so he did. He too was concerned about the blood. So Mr. Cool said just go drink some cold water, and it will stop the bleeding (That is the advice I gave him, but he wasn't as confident at the time).
Congrats Mase! You are now in the lost tooth club!
These are all the groceries I bought using Grocery Smarts. I didn't get to much other stuff, because I don't have the newspaper for the other ad's yet, so I just used the printable coupons off the website.
So here are the statistics.
I spent $56.42
I saved $128.65
Now come on, that is freaking awesome!!! So make sure you come next Wed., and your husband can be as happy as mine!

14 comments:

Miriam H said...

Congrats to Mason and to the proud Daddy! Wow thats a lot of food. I am going to have to check that out! I missed the contest...maybe you could just make me one???!!

Alli Easley said...

CONGRATS TO MASON! Oh and if you could have one of those Grocery Smarts things here in SLC, I'd be happier.

The White Clan said...

Alli, you need to talk to Sarah, she already knows how to do it, and she could show you how!

Becca said...

Congrats Mason. That's so exciting!

I wish I could come on Wednesday but Jono will be out of town.

-KJ said...

Hello!
So you don't know me, but I know your hubby, and you know the rest of my family (Alli, Eliza, Ryan...)! Anyway, I just talked to Alli today about grocery shopping and saving money. I have a super tricky way to save the cash. It is soooo awesome. If you want me to explain it to you, you can email me. My email is kjbailey79@gmail.com. Anywho, your family is so cute!

OH, and my name is Kjersten!

The Modern Daisy said...

Holy cow, sign me up for the coupon class! That's awesome! Hey no worries about missing the blessing. But if it's okay maybe I'll bring her with me next Wednesday for your party. Let me know if that's okay or not.

Erin said...

Congrats to Mason!!! Jacob will be so excited that they are now BOTH in that club! And congats to you too Chris! I actually think it's fun to pull them out! I know, I'm weird. That is awesome about the groceries! I will be there for sure! How long does that sale at Albertson's go on anyways? I think I better run over there tonight!!

Anonymous said...

oh my you will have to show me all about this grocery smarts thing when i move to logan so i can save big time. and i love how your husband was right there saying let me at it! I hope my husband is the same becaus i wont be able to do the tooth pulling thing EVER ughh

April Leydsman Mason said...

You will probably need to remind me about your grocery thing. I will probably forget between now and then. I really want to come.

Anonymous said...

Count me in! My teeth never came on their own, my mom always pulled them. I hope Tyler is as excited about it as Chris was. Way to go Miss Frugal Shopper!

ginab23 said...

Gee I wish I lived there to find out how to save that much money while grocery shopping! Let me in on the secret!

McLeod Clan said...

Way to go big Boy Boo!! I can't believe how old you're getting! Aunt Meg is super proud!

Audrey Henderson said...

hey there lady, yeah I do know julie ahlstrom, I know her hubby Bryce better though. Bryce and I have been buddies for a while, since we met at our apartments in provo. How do you know that lovely lady? also i quite enjoy all the updates i missed while i was away!

Anonymous said...

KACEY! I want to do this class! How do you do it? That is amazing how much you saved!!!